Waldon Services is a Consulting and Technology business that offers innovative, industry-leading services and software products for key heavy industry sectors. Our mission is to empower people who want to make a difference. We specialise in process improvement through digital transformation and data integration and with our ability to successfully navigate evolving market conditions, we are experiencing sustained growth.
We apply Lean methodologies and are continually improving and crafting our products and processes with a sense of ownership and creative freedom within our team. We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer who brings additional expertise and leadership to our team.
You’ll enjoy the opportunity to work remotely from your home office, in a close-knit and supportive team that prioritises job satisfaction and personal growth.
- 10+ Years of software development and cloud services experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, .Net Core, ASP.Net Core MVC, Entity Framework.
- Significant experience with the implementation and use of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and DevOps
- High level debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- High level analysis and design skills
- Ability to analyse and understand the business domain and requirements.
- Accepts and adheres to the team’s standards and contributes to the continuous improvement of the standards.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members, written and verbal.
- Has a can-do attitude. Takes ownership of problems – rolls up the sleeves and gets things done.
- Is passionate about their profession, improvement and the quality of outcomes.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia
- Make a positive impact with innovation
- Supportive team that prioritises job satisfaction and personal growth
How to apply:
- Complete a cover letter highlighting the key skills you possess highlighted above
- Click on the apply button to submit your resume and cover letter
Successfully shortlisted applicants will also be required to complete a short technical assessment.
(No resumes from recruiters will be accepted)