Corehesion is the business process improvement platform specialising in digital transformation and data integration for heavy industry. Our solutions increase productivity, reduce operational costs, and minimise risk for our clients.
We aspire to make a positive impact with innovation, and our purpose is to empower people to make a difference. We do this through our values – Wellness, Customer Intimacy, and Excellence. We live and breathe continuous improvement, which is everybody’s role, and where everybody contributes to our organisational objectives.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst to work within our Customer Success function to test software and provide client facing help desk support. You will contribute to the continuous improvement and successful use of Corehesion products.
This is a true entry-level role, where we will provide the learning opportunities, activities, and resources for your career pathway. You may be a tertiary student wanting to enter the workforce early, a new starter to your career, or looking for a change of career or industry. If you are passionate about learning and growing in the art of product development and support and a career where you can make a positive impact with innovation, read on to discover more!
Why work with us?
- Autonomy in ownership of your role, whilst working together with a supportive team
- Flexible work and remote first company with work from home technology supplied inc mobile phone
- Growth business with professional development plan for your career progression
- Performance support plan, plus recognition and reward
- Learning and development budget and resources
- Wellbeing solutions with Viva Insights including Headspace
- Public Holiday Exchange – swap out a Public Holiday for a day more suited to you
- Bonus and Share options
The Role – Key Accountabilities:
- Establish working relationships with clients and their end-users and help them more effectively use our products
- Investigate usability issues, and work with business analysts and developers to drive continuous improvement of our products
- Create engaging and effective training materials that empower users to get the most out of our products
- Understand the requirements and objectives of new features and collaborate with business analysts and developers to create test cases
- Test the software and ensure newly developed features meet the test cases and objectives
- Work collaboratively with developers to resolve defects identified during testing
- Passionate about customer service and the success of our customers
- Problem solver that takes ownership of issues
- Driven to deliver effective solutions, efficiently
- Attention to detail, organised and able to focus
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people, written & verbal
- A learning and growth mindset
- Able to prioritise a flexible workload in a dynamic growing software company
- Able to work effectively and efficiently remotely
We place great emphasis on practices that support your motivation, capability, stability, and happiness at work. Join us!