Waldon Services is a Consulting and Technology provider that offers a range of innovative, industry-leading services and software products for key heavy industry sectors. With our aspiration to make a positive impact through innovation and our ability to successfully navigate evolving market conditions, we are experiencing sustained growth.
Our purpose is to empower people who want to make a difference and our core values are wellness, customer intimacy and excellence.
We apply Lean methodologies and are continually improving and crafting our products and processes with a sense of ownership and creative freedom within our team. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Software Developer who brings additional expertise and leadership to our team. You will:
- Work hands-on within the product development team, role-modelling development standards
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the development team
- Lead and set the standards for thorough, meaningful code reviews
- Tackle architecture challenges, make architectural decisions and develop and apply architectural standards in collaboration with senior developers
You’ll enjoy the opportunity to work remotely from your home office, in a close-knit and supportive team that prioritises job satisfaction and personal growth.
- 10+ Years of software development experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, .Net Core, ASP.Net Core MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and DevOps
- High level debugging / troubleshooting skills
- High level analysis and design skills
- Ability to analyse and understand the business domain and requirements
- Accepts and adheres to the team’s standards and contributes to the continuous improvement of the standards
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members, written and verbal
- Has a can-do attitude. Takes ownership of problems – rolls up the sleeves and gets things done
- Is passionate about their profession, improvement and the quality of outcomes
- Experienced and passionate about leading a development team and able to empower other developers with coaching and feedback
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Significant experience developing, testing and maintaining secure and reliable cloud-based services, including security monitoring and vulnerability management
How to apply:
- Complete a cover letter highlighting the key skills you possess highlighted above
- Submit your resume and cover letter
Successfully shortlisted applicants will also be required to complete a short technical assessment.
(No resumes from recruiters will be accepted)